Sproutisode 4: Mistakes We Made in 2017 [Bloopers]
Have you ever wondered about the crazy antics that happen in other marketing agencies? Do you think that only you have made goofs and mistakes along the way? Well, we hate to break it to you. But, here at Safety Marketing Services we’ve made our share of blunders. Listen in now!
Join the podcasts now and hear more about:
- Why you gain experience when you fail
- Renia’s mistakes and what she learned along the way.
- Why Lief Thomason says you should choose video locations more carefully
- That time Joe Thompson sent an email to the wrong client
- Why our #1 goal is to be effective, not take the credit.
“Running a marketing agency is a lot like having a batting average. When you hit that home run, it makes up for everything else,”—Renia Carsillo, Director of Digital Strategy.
We hope you have a blooper reel all of your own in 2018. It’s the only way to grow because you can never score big if you always play it safe.
From all of us here at SMS we wish you and yours a Happy New Year! See you next year!
Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!