Dave and Bacon’s Safety Tales Crossover [Grow Live Episode 19]
Grow Live: Quad City Safety’s in the House [Crossover Episode]!
This week on Grow Live, Matt Johnson and Renia Carsillo are joined by Dave White and Fred Radunzel from Quad City Safety Inc. Listen in and hear why these guys think the safety industry needs an overhaul— if it wants to make a difference in the lives of end-users.
Join the podcasts now and hear more about:
- Why Fred may secretly be moonlighting as Bacon the Quad City Safety mascot
- Why the safety industry needs to be less boring and more real
- How to successfully work with an outside agency and see results
- Why digital marketing better be part of your 2018 strategy
- How to understand the next generation of buyers before it’s too late
“Creating awareness is underdone. People know what they know. They don’t know what they don’t know,”—Dave White, Co-owner Quad City Safety Inc.
The world is changing and it’s time safety changes with it. It’s time the safety industry spoke the same language as the folks who use the equipment every day. To see how it’s changing and why, go ahead and visit Quad City Safety Inc. and subscribe to the Dave & Bacon Safety Tales podcast!
Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!
Make sure to keep on the lookout for a special edition Dave & Bacon Safety Tales recorded right here in the Safety Marketing Services studio!