Shut Up and Listen: How to develop a brand voice and deliver value to your end-users [Grow Live Episode 18]
We’re jazzed to bring you one of the biggest rockstars in the industry— Ergodyne!
This week on Grow Live, Matt Johnson and Renia Carsillo sit down with Al Buczkowski, Marketing Communications Manager at Ergodyne. They get to pick his brain for the skinny on developing a brand voice and delivering value to the people that matter most…the end user.
Join the podcasts now and hear more about:
- Al’s tips for developing and strengthening your brand’s unique voice.
- The difference between brand voice and brand tone.
- How Ergodyne gives back to their loyal customer base through awesome swag and industry early access.
- Why brand voice goes beyond written communication. It’s a full team endeavor.
- Why sometimes you just need to shut up and listen.
“Engagement is such a valuable currency, but you have to spend it. It’s a two way street,” -Al Buczkowski
The buyer’s journey has changed and it’s time to change with it. Stay tuned for more marketing advice from Safety Marketing Services that you can use to deliver your message— and earn serious street cred.
Next week on Grow Live: Get ready for a special crossover episode with Dave and Bacon Safety Tales, featuring Dave White and Fred Radunzel from Quad City Safety Inc.
Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!