Grow Live Thanksgiving Special: What are you thankful for? [Episode 16]
Thanksgiving is a time for remembering what we are thankful for. But, imagine if we took the time to acknowledge our blessings every day. Matt Johnson believes the key to creating a culture of gratitude at work starts by being mindful about the importance of your team—every day.
Join the podcast now and hear more about:
- Acknowledging your employees’ good works
- Begin each meeting with an evidence of grace to recenter your team
- If you want to be successful, operate from a mindset of plenty
- Celebrate the wins—big and small before tackling the next challenge
- Listen in on what the Safety Marketing Services team is thankful for this year
“As you gather around your Thanksgiving table this year, take a moment to think about your work family,” Matt Johnson, SMS CMO & Managing Partner.
Matt has a challenge for you. Simply acknowledge an evidence of grace before each team meeting for 6 weeks. Then, let us know how your company responded. Does your team seem happier and more fulfilled?
Thanks for joining us on our Thanksgiving special! Make sure you tune in next week for a very special guest from the team at Ergodyne.
Safety Marketing Services is always looking for industry rockstars to join us on the show! Let us know if you would like to join us on an episode of Grow Live. We’d love to have you!
Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!