10 Sales Enablement Ideas that will Supercharge Your Team In 2018
It’s important to have up to date sales information in the hands of your sales team.
Digital marketing is a buzz about sales enablement. Today, Matt Johnson and Renia Carsillo race through their top 10 Sales Enablement ideas to give the best resources into the hands of your sales team. Plus, stick around to the end for a BONUS tip.
10 Sales Enablement Ideas on the Podcast today:
- Start with your Persona
- Having good product pages on your site
- Print is not dead!
- You need videos
- Getting detailed with Product Descriptions
- Have a competitor cross-reference tool
- Write some educational blog content
- Document your Customer Success Stories
- Put together Sales/Welcome Kits
- CRM: Setup and Training is a MUST
“We can’t manage our prospects on our own.”—Renia Carsillo, Director of Digital Strategy at Safety Marketing Services.
Check out this week’s Grow Live show for tips you can use to make your next marketing campaign a success. And, if you are craving even more helpful advice just check out our blogs.
Additional resources from the show:
Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!