The Clash of the Titans: Sales vs Marketing
What came first—sales or marketing?
Think you know? You may be surprised to hear the truth.
Check out this week’s Grow Live Show to see the SMS sales department square off with the marketing department for a cut-throat debate. Our own Joe Thompson referees the fight between the two powerhouses of Safety Marketing Services—Sales (Matt Johnson and Brady Price) against Marketing (Renia Carsillo and Will Polliard).
“No one can get fired during the live show,”—Joe Thompson, Marketing Manager
Join the podcast now and hear more about:
- Which superhero reigns supreme
- Understanding the unique roles and challenges of sales and marketing
- How marketing creates opportunities and sales convert those opportunities to revenue
- The biggest challenges that industrial marketers face today
- Understanding the profitability of lead conversion in marketing
- Why your sales team and marketing departments need to communicate and collaborate
“There’s no bottom line, if there’s no top line revenue,”— Matt Johnson, CMO & Managing Partner
Are you ready to join in on the scuffle? Do you want to know how to effectively use sales and marketing in your company? Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!