Is your writing remarkable or just noise? Listen now for tips to create engaging content!
The team at Safety Marketing Services sits down with Shannon Gayton, content specialist to discuss content creation. They discuss the right ways and the wrong ways to create written content for your organization. Today’s Grow Live podcast talks about how marketing managers can use content to create relationships and establish authority in their industry.
“Search engines don’t want to rank crap”—Renia Carsillo, SMS Digital Strategist.
Content should be more than data points and technical jargon. Learn how to create easy-to-digest and informative article that people actually read. If you have been treading water creating content, you’ll want to listen to these helpful tips.
Join the podcast now and hear more about:
- Using written content to optimize your videos for search engines
- How to avoid the dreaded ‘wall of text’
- Winning Google over with modern day SEO
- Why fact-checking is more important than ever
- Learn how to cut through the “noise” with accurate and entertaining content
- How to effectively audit existing content
“It has to be really good content, if it’s going to make a difference”—Matt Johnson, SMS Chief Managing Officer.
Are you ready to connect on a more personal level with your audience? Are you ready to offer helpful advice and solutions and establish yourself as a leader in your industry? Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!