Understanding the Intersection of eCommerce and Inbound Marketing
The team at Safety Marketing Services sits down again to discuss the power of eCommerce and inbound marketing. Today’s Grow Live podcast talks about how industrial distributors can leverage these tools to drive traffic and increase sales.
“If you don’t have a brick and mortar, and you don’t have e-commerce, how exactly are you making sales?” —Brady Price, Director of eCommerce & Business Development
Let’s be honest. In the world of digital marketing, the independent industrial distributor is just tuning in. While other industries have been busy streaming eCommerce solutions and inbound marketing strategies, our industry has been stuck on the AM dial. So, it’s understandable if you have questions about the changing landscape in sales and marketing.
Join the podcast now and hear more about:
- The difference between inbound marketing and eCommerce. Know what “lever to pull” when you need to pull it.
- Why sales is like dating and how to avoid getting slapped in the face.
- Why content is important at every stage in the buyer’s journey.
- How to optimize your website to get the biggest bang for your buck.
- The importance of performing a site audit.
Does the industrial distributor need eCommerce and inbound marketing? You do if you want to be in business. Press play if you’re ready to join the conversation!